Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Kieran John Lawson COOPER
This register of interests was published on Thursday, 9 August 2018, 4.43 p.m..
More information about me
Printer friendly view
I, Kieran John Lawson COOPER, an elected Parish Councillor within the District of South Cambridgeshire, give notice that I have set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which are required to be declared under section 29 of the Localism Act 2011. Within 28 days of becoming aware of any change to the interests specified in this notice, I will provide written notification to the authority's Monitoring Officer of this change.
1. EMPLOYMENT: Are you Employed - Whether Part-Time or Full-Time?
Message Systems EMEA Ltd - a division of Message Systems Inc, trading as SparkPost, 9160 Guildford Road, Columbia, Maryland, USA
2. EMPLOYMENT: Are you self-employed, or do you run or are you a partner in a business?
Beck Laxton, 95 High Street, Sawston, CB22 3HJ
3. EMPLOYMENT: Do you hold any office, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain?
4. EMPLOYMENT: Are you a remunerated director of a company?
5. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person, or body, made a payment to you for any expenses incurred by you as a member?
6. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person or body made a payment to you for your election expenses?
7. SPONSORSHIP: Have you received any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union?
8. CONTRACTS: Do you have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which has not been discharged?
9. CONTRACTS: Does any body, which you hold a beneficial interest, have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which have not been discharged?
10. LAND: Do you hold any beneficial interest in land within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location)
95 High Street, Sawston, CB22 3HJ
11. LICENCE: Do you have a licence to occupy land for a month or longer within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location):
12. TENANCY: Do you have a beneficial interest in any body which is the tenant of land where the Council is the landlord?
13. SECURITIES: Do you have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of a body that: (a) has a place of business in the Council's area and (b) that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
14. NON PECUNIARY (OTHER INTERESTS): Please provide details of any other interest you wish to declare, but which are not disclosable pecuniary interests:
Trustee/director (Vice Chair) of John Huntingdon Charity Ltd - Nominated by Parish Council
Trustee Whittlesford Out of School Club
Trustee (Chair) I Fagiolini Charitable Trust
Member - Labour Party
Member - Cambridge Past Present and Future
Member - National Trust
Member - Friends of Sawston Library
Member - Friends of St Mary's Church
Member - Twentieth Century Society
Editor of Village Magazine - Sawston Scene
Moderator of Sawston Facebook page
On committee for Sawston Fete
Member - Sawston Book Group
Founder of not-for-profit organisation The Company of Musicians
Administrator of registered charity The Association of Teachers of Singing
Member of Humanists UK (British Humanist Association)
Friend of Shakespeare's Globe
Friend of Cheek by Jowl