Decision Maker: Planning Committee, Development and Conservation Control Committee (see also Planning Committee)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
All planning applications for Whittlesford considered by the Planning Committee since May 2003. For individual reports, please click on the ‘Meetings’ tab above. For further details on all Whittlesford planning applications, please visit our Planning Applications Database and select Whittlesford from the drop-down list of parishes
The Committee gave officers delegated powers to approve the application, subject to
1. the prior completion of a Legal Agreement under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 securing the following financial contributions:
· £2,244.90 (index linked) towards the improvement of existing public open space in Whittlesford in compliance with Policy SF/10 of the South Cambridgeshire Local Development Framework 2007 (LDF).
· £371.00 (index linked) towards the provision of new facilities or the improvement of existing facilities in compliance with Policy DP/4 of the LDF.
· £69.50 per dwelling towards the provision of household waste receptacles.
2. The removal of Permitted Development Rights.
3. The Conditions set out in the report from the Planning and New Communities Director.
Publication date: 10/01/2014
Date of decision: 08/01/2014
Decided at meeting: 08/01/2014 - Planning Committee