Venue: Virtual meeting - Online. View directions
Contact: Victoria Wallace 03450 450 500 Email: email@example.com
The Chairman of the Sub-Committee will welcome those present and introduce him/herself; the remaining members of the Sub-Committee and the officers will then introduce themselves.
A copy of the Sub-Committee appeals procedure is attached.
Declarations of Interest
There were no declarations of interest.
Referral to the Licensing Appeals Sub-Committee to consider the fit and proper status for the renewal of a Private Hire Driver Licence
The sub-committee heard representations from the licence holder and the Regulatory Enforcement Officer.
The sub-committee refused to renew the Private Hire Driver Licence.
In making its decision, the sub-committee considered the following:
· Statutory provisions: S51,61 & 77 Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions Act) 1976
· Statutory taxi and private hire vehicle standards issued by the Department of Transport in July 2020
· South Cambridgeshire District Council Private Hire and Taxi Policy
· Report of the Regulatory Enforcement Officer
· Advice from the Council’s legal adviser
· Representations from the Regulatory Enforcement Officer
· Evidence as referred to above.
The reasons for the decision are included in the confidential minutes of the meeting.