Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Brian Malcolm WILLIAMS
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 15 September 2020, 3.32 p.m..
More information about me
Printer friendly view
I, Brian Malcolm WILLIAMS, an elected Parish Councillor within the District of South Cambridgeshire, give notice that I have set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which are required to be declared under section 29 of the Localism Act 2011. Within 28 days of becoming aware of any change to the interests specified in this notice, I will provide written notification to the authority's Monitoring Officer of this change.
1. EMPLOYMENT: Are you Employed - Whether Part-Time or Full-Time?
Cambridge Masonic Hall Ltd, Freemasons Hall, Bateman Street, Cambridge, CB2 1NA
2. EMPLOYMENT: Are you self-employed, or do you run or are you a partner in a business?
Spouse: Sole Trader: Fitness Instructor
3. EMPLOYMENT: Do you hold any office, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain?
4. EMPLOYMENT: Are you a remunerated director of a company?
5. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person, or body, made a payment to you for any expenses incurred by you as a member?
6. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person or body made a payment to you for your election expenses?
7. SPONSORSHIP: Have you received any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union?
8. CONTRACTS: Do you have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which has not been discharged?
9. CONTRACTS: Does any body, which you hold a beneficial interest, have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which have not been discharged?
10. LAND: Do you hold any beneficial interest in land within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location)
1 Josiah Court, Waterbeach CB25 9JT
11. LICENCE: Do you have a licence to occupy land for a month or longer within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location):
12. TENANCY: Do you have a beneficial interest in any body which is the tenant of land where the Council is the landlord?
13. SECURITIES: Do you have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of a body that: (a) has a place of business in the Council's area and (b) that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
14. NON PECUNIARY (OTHER INTERESTS): Please provide details of any other interest you wish to declare, but which are not disclosable pecuniary interests:
Beach Social Club
Registered on the electoral roll of St John's Church, Waterbeach
Spouse: CPRE Cambridgeshire & Peterborough (Branch committee member and trustee); Fitness Professionals; Labour Party; Supporter of residents' group CBWIN (Cambridge Without Incineration) and Admin on Facebook public community page - Keep Waterbeach Rural