Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Cllr Heather Williams
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 21 January 2020, 1.23 p.m..
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Cllr Heather Williams, an elected Member of South Cambridgeshire District Council, give notice that I have set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which are required to be declared under section 29 of the Localism Act 2011. Within 28 days of becoming aware of any change to the interests specified in this notice, I will provide written notification to the authority's Monitoring Officer of this change.
1. EMPLOYMENT: Are you Employed - Whether Part-Time or Full-Time?
Arnold Guise Associates, 7 Cockhall Close, Litlington, SG8 0RB
2. EMPLOYMENT: Are you self-employed, or do you run or are you a partner in a business?
Sean Williams, 7 Cockhall Close, Litlington, SG8 0RB
3. EMPLOYMENT: Do you hold any office, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain?
4. EMPLOYMENT: Are you a remunerated director of a company?
5. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person, or body, made a payment to you for any expenses incurred by you as a member?
6. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person or body made a payment to you for your election expenses
South Cambridgeshire Conservative Association
7. SPONSORSHIP: Have you received any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union
8. CONTRACTS: Do you have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which has not been discharged?
9. CONTRACTS: Does any body, which you hold a beneficial interest, have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which have not been discharged
10. LAND: Do you hold any beneficial interest in land within the District of South Cambridgeshire
Address (sufficient to identify the location)
7 Cockhall Close, Ltlington, SG8 0RB
11. LICENCE: Do you have a licence to occupy land for a month or longer within the District of South Cambridgeshire
Address (sufficient to identify the location):
12. TENANCY: Do you have a beneficial interest in any body which is the tenant of land where the Council is the landlord?
13. SECURITIES: Do you have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of a body that: (a) has a place of business in the Council's area and (b) that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
14. NON PECUNIARY (OTHER INTERESTS): Please provide details of any other interest you wish to declare, but which are not disclosable pecuniary interests:
Hold a personal alcohol licence issued by South Cambs District Council
On Litlington Recreation Management Committee
Member of Guilden Morden Cherubs Cricket Club
Member of the Greater Cambridge Partnership Joint Assembly (Appointed by the District Council)