Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
Simarjit Singh DHALIWAL
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 27 January 2021, 5.04 p.m..
More information about me
Printer friendly view
I, Simarjit Singh DHALIWAL, an elected Parish Councillor within the District of South Cambridgeshire, give notice that I have set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which are required to be declared under section 29 of the Localism Act 2011. Within 28 days of becoming aware of any change to the interests specified in this notice, I will provide written notification to the authority's Monitoring Officer of this change.
1. EMPLOYMENT: Are you Employed - Whether Part-Time or Full-Time?
Spouse: Chempute Ltd Teaching Personnel Randstad
2. EMPLOYMENT: Are you self-employed, or do you run or are you a partner in a business?
Chempute Ltd Jobjar Ltd
3. EMPLOYMENT: Do you hold any office, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain?
Chemical Engineer / Consultant
4. EMPLOYMENT: Are you a remunerated director of a company?
Chempute Ltd Rookery House, 5 Station Road, Great Wilbraham, CB21 5JA Jobjar Ltd
5. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person, or body, made a payment to you for any expenses incurred by you as a member?
6. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person or body made a payment to you for your election expenses?
7. SPONSORSHIP: Have you received any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union?
8. CONTRACTS: Do you have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which has not been discharged?
9. CONTRACTS: Does any body, which you hold a beneficial interest, have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which have not been discharged?
10. LAND: Do you hold any beneficial interest in land within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location)
Rookery House, 5 Station Road, Great Wilbraham, CB21 5JA
11. LICENCE: Do you have a licence to occupy land for a month or longer within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location):
12. TENANCY: Do you have a beneficial interest in any body which is the tenant of land where the Council is the landlord?
13. SECURITIES: Do you have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of a body that: (a) has a place of business in the Council's area and (b) that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
Chempute Ltd Jobjar Ltd
Spouse: Chempute Ltd
14. NON PECUNIARY (OTHER INTERESTS): Please provide details of any other interest you wish to declare, but which are not disclosable pecuniary interests: