Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 10 March 2021, 5.05 p.m..
More information about me
Printer friendly view
I, Tracy Hutchison, an elected Parish Councillor within the District of South Cambridgeshire, give notice that I have set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which are required to be declared under section 29 of the Localism Act 2011. Within 28 days of becoming aware of any change to the interests specified in this notice, I will provide written notification to the authority's Monitoring Officer of this change.
1. EMPLOYMENT: Are you Employed - Whether Part-Time or Full-Time?
Beach Babies Ltd (I own 100% of the shares in this business) 84 Green End, Landbeach, CB25 9PA
Spouse: Cambridge Consultants Ltd 29 Science Park, Milton Road, Milton, Cambridge CB4 0DW
2. EMPLOYMENT: Are you self-employed, or do you run or are you a partner in a business?
Beach Babies Ltd 84 Green End, Landbeach CB25 9FD
3. EMPLOYMENT: Do you hold any office, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain?
Spouse: Director - Beach Babies Ltd Evonetics, Bus. Park, 9a Norman Way CB1 3LH
4. EMPLOYMENT: Are you a remunerated director of a company?
Beach Babies Ltd 84 Green End Landbeach CB25 9FD
5. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person, or body, made a payment to you for any expenses incurred by you as a member?
6. SPONSORSHIP: Has any person or body made a payment to you for your election expenses?
7. SPONSORSHIP: Have you received any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union?
8. CONTRACTS: Do you have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which has not been discharged?
9. CONTRACTS: Does any body, which you hold a beneficial interest, have any contracts with the Council for goods or services which have not been discharged?
10. LAND: Do you hold any beneficial interest in land within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location)
100 Histon Road CB24 8UG 303 High St, CB24 8TX
11. LICENCE: Do you have a licence to occupy land for a month or longer within the Parish?
Address (sufficient to identify the location):
12. TENANCY: Do you have a beneficial interest in any body which is the tenant of land where the Council is the landlord?
13. SECURITIES: Do you have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of a body that: (a) has a place of business in the Council's area and (b) that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or 1/100 of the total issued shared capital of that body?
14. NON PECUNIARY (OTHER INTERESTS): Please provide details of any other interest you wish to declare, but which are not disclosable pecuniary interests:
Regional Chair - National - Day Nurseries Association
Director - Livingsport
Event Director - Parkrun